13.3.13

Lost in Fantasy Forest


I've always been fond of polka dots, but I confess that these are somewhat risky, at least for me because I am neither high nor thin.
But attitude makes a difference, nothing like taking a chance sometimes in pieces that we really enjoy.
I'm tired of this cold weather and I believe that you are too! The stores are full of new collections but I don't even think of wearing them, at least I can not stand this cold.
Dear Sun, you have one week to get you all warmed up and shining hard because a week from today is my birthday!


Sempre fui aficionada em bolinhas, mas confesso que estas são um pouco arriscadas, pelo menos para mim que não sou nem tão alta nem tão magra.
Mas como a atitude faz a diferença, nada como arriscar por vezes em peças que realmente gostamos.
Estou cansada deste frio e acredito que vocês também! As lojas cheias de novidades mas nem dá sequer para pensar em vesti-las, eu pelo menos não aguento este frio.
Querido Sol, tens uma semana certinha para te pores quentinho e brilhares com força porque daqui a uma semana é o meu aniversário!!








fluffy jumper: Asos
polka dot skinny jeans: One Teaspoon
mirror hologram boxy bag: Pixie Market
necklace and sneakers: Zara (SS13)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário