7.12.12

Hologram Boxy Bag








This is my first December look for this year and as festive month that it is, I remembered to get my starlets tights which I have not used them since this time!
The day was sunny, nothing to do with the rain that has been falling these days and the velvet of the shorts seemed nice to match with the lace blouse.
But do you know what is the main piece for me? My purse that glows like a hologram. It's  a  mist, don't you think?

Este é o meu primeiro look de Dezembro e como mês festivo que é, lembrei-me de ir buscar as minhas collants de estrelinhas que já não as usava desde aqui!
O dia estava solarengo, nada a ver com a chuvada que tem estado a cair estes dias e o veludo dos calções que bem que combinavam com a renda da blusa.
Mas sabem qual a peça protagonista para mim? A minha bolsa que brilha como um holograma. É o máximo, não acham?

Lace Shoulder Jumper: Warehouse 
velvet shorts: Zara (aw 12/13)
mirror hologram boxy bag: Pixie Market
boots: Bimba & Lola (old)

2 comentários: