9.8.12

The Diary of Kikka
















I always had a passion for the east and always had great curiosity to visit Japan,which gets me to occasionally  search for something that comes from there. 
Today I discovered this brand The Diary of Kikka, I liked the style,it has everything to do with me, I would wear every single piece!
If anyone knows where can I buy this brand more easily here in Europe (already expanding the horizons) please let me know!


Sempre tive uma paixão pelo oriente e sempre tive imensa curiosidade de conhecer o Japão, o que faz com que de vez em quando vá pesquisando uma coisa ou outra que venha de lá. 
Hoje descobri esta marca The Diary of Kikka e gostei imenso do estilo, tudo a ver comigo, vestia as peças todinhas!!!
Se alguem souber onde posso comprar esta marca mais facilmente aqui pela Europa (já alargando os horizontes) avisem-me por favor!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário