20.7.12

Retro Lollipop








I called my look today Retro Lollipop, cause it reminds me of the 70's particularly the sunglasses and the hypnotic lollipop. Most of us only heard of the woodstock times, but we can still imagine those wild days of love and peace.
To contrast with this wild festival the rest of the look is clean, nude colours on the skirt and the blouse and transparency on the sandals. I always loved transparent sandals, I had a pair some years ago and for a while I searched for another one to replace them, and this pair seemed just perfect.
Have a nice weekend.

O meu look de hoje chama-se Retro Lollipop, porque lembra-me os anos 70, particularmente os óculos de sol e o chupa hipnótico. A maioria de nós só ouviu falar do tempo do festival de Woodstock, embora possamos ainda imaginar esses dias loucos de paz e amor.
Para contrastar com este festival selvagem o resto do visual é clean, cores nude na saia e na blusa e transparência nas sandálias. Eu sempre adorei sandálias transparentes, eu tinha um par há alguns anos e durante algum tempo estava à procura de outros para substituí-los, e este pareceu-me perfeito.


nude blouse: Nasty Gal (SS 12)
skirt: Zara (SS 11)
arista platform: Jeffrey Campbell
sunglasses and lollipop necklace: Blanco (SS12)

2 comentários: