2.3.12

Princess Rocksteady









March is a month of very strong emotions, some very happy dates but also very sad dates, still, it is a very special month and one of the most important of my life. Leaving the emotions aside, I love this rebellious style of opposite feelings, the well behaved girl half princess, half wild with rockstar looks.
Have a great weekend!

Março é um mês de emoções muito fortes, de datas muito felizes mas também de datas muito tristes, não deixando por isso de ser um mês muito especial e dos mais importantes da minha vida. Deixando as emoçoes de parte, adoro este estilo rebelde de sentimentos opostos meio menina bem comportada princesinha, meio selvagem com ar de rockstar.
Bom fim de semana! 

  leather jacket: Versace for H&M
tutu skirt: Zara (aw 11/12)
starburst stud boot: Jeffrey Cambell

5 comentários:

  1. Adorei os teus looks, vou seguir ;)

    http://macaronsepurpurinas.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love your outfit. I am one of your follower and I want to discuss something with you. Pls how do I contact you?

    ResponderEliminar