3.1.12

Pink Earmuffs







Welcome to my first post of 2012. I took some days to rest a bit and enjoy the season holidays with my family and friends.
Although I'm only posting today, this was the outfit that I wore on January the 1st. I waited so long for these miu miu sneakers but they are finally mine.
About the earmuffs, they are old but I still love them and it's a great protection for the cold days.
How have your days been of the new year so far?

Bem-vindos ao meu primeiro post de 2012. Fiquei alguns dias a descansar um pouco e a desfrutar as mini férias com a minha família e amigos.
Embora esteja apenas a publicar  hoje, esta foi a roupa que usei no primeiro dia do ano. Esperei muito tempo para ter estas sapatilhas da Miu Miu, mas finalmente chegaram e são minhas.
As tapa-orelhas são velhinhas, mas eu ainda adoro-as e é uma grande proteção para os dias frios.
Como têm sido os vossos dias do novo ano até agora?

fluffy jumper: Asos (aw 11/12)
black skinny jeans: Asos (aw 11/12)
sneakers: Miu Miu
leather satchel: Topshop

4 comentários: