4.8.11

Speed Racing















The best part of going to Madrid was undoubtedly the part of the sports' driving course . We had the opportunity to drive a Ferrari, an Audi R8, a Fiat 500 and a Porsche. I had never driven this type of cars in my life, we reached an Outstanding speed! But the Fiat 500 was used to do the proofs of ability and braking. Undoubtedly much adrenaline on this day and much show off too as you can see!
I also showed you my room in Madrid that is at the Hotel de Las Letras and a picture that I loved taking in the elevator of the hotel! :)
If you could choose only one of these cars to drive, which one would you choose?

A melhor parte da ida a Madrid foi sem duvida a parte do curso de condução desportiva. Tivemos oportunidade de conduzir um Ferrari, um Audi R8, um Fiat 50 0 e um Porshe. Eu nunca tinha conduzido este tipo de carros na minha vida, chegamos atingir velocidades alucinantes! Já o Fiat 500 foi utilizado para fazer a prova de travagem e habilidade. Muita adrelina sem dúvida e muito estilo também como podem ver!
Aproveitei também para vos mostrar o meu quarto em Madrid que fica no Hotel de Las Letras e uma foto que adorei tirar no elevador do hotel! :)
Se pudessem escolher apenas um carros destes para conduzir, qual escolheriam?

3 comentários:

  1. Wow, you wonder woman, you:) I can't believe you got to drive a Ferrari! Love this post, you look so amazing, great top! Love your blog and following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Annabelle, I visited and I really liked ;)
    The Top is from UC Bennetton.

    Thank you girls!!

    ResponderEliminar