10.8.11

Please Vote for Me! - Westrags Bloggers Stylist Contest

Find this picture and vote please.

First of all I want to thank to everyone who has already voted for me. From now on I promise not to bother you much with this subject, although the vote will run until the 14th of August. I need to be in the Top 10 to have the opportunity to be the Stylist for the next Westrags' campaign.
Right now you can find me on page 3, but I am sure that if each one of you lose one minute of your time to vote, I still have the opportunity to reach the Top 10.
All you have to do is go to the this link, "Like" the Westrags page and then click "Like" under the photo named Trendy Zahra!
Thank you! xoxo

Em primeiro lugar queria agradecer a todos aqueles que já votaram em mim. A partir de hoje prometo não chatear-vos muito com este assunto, apesar da votação decorrer até dia 14 de Agosto. Preciso de estar no Top 10  para ter a oportunidade de ser a Stylist da próxima campanha da Westrags.
Neste momento encontro-me na página 3, mas tenho a certeza se cada um de vocês perderem 1 minuto do vosso tempo ainda tenho oportunidade de chegar ao Top 10.
O que têm a fazer é carregar neste link, fazer "Gosto" na página Westrags e fazer "Gosto" debaixo da minha foto Trendy Zahra.
Muito obrigada! xoxo

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=779405690#!/WestragsPortugal?sk=app_123839117684354


2 comentários:

  1. I'm also in that contest and also portuguese! Love your blog, do you want to follow each other?

    Kisses
    stylemesteph

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Boa sorte :) love the shoe and the lace jacket :) am also half Portuguese :) x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar