12.8.11

Downtown Afternoon














It has been really hot days, so good the summer is here, the heat and the good mood.
While I was living in Spain I was very fond of going to a Starbucks to drink a frappuccino to refresh but here in Lisbon I lost that habit. Suddenly I felt an urge will of drinking one so we went directly to Starbucks in Rossio that btw is located next to the beautiful Rossio train station.
My Candy Bag went out of the closet and this time for good, I can match it with everything I wear, it's wonderful. And speaking about the Candy Bag, have you seen the new autumn/winter collection?
Long weekend on the way, yeaaahhh


Têm estado dias realmente muito quentes, que bom é o Verão, o calor e a boa disposição.
Quando vivia em Espanha gostava muito de ir ao Starbucks beber um frappuccino para refrescar mas aqui em Lisboa perdi o hábito. De repente deu me uma vontade enorme de beber um e lá fomos directo para o Starbucks do Rossio que por sinal fica ao lado da Estação de comboios do Rossio.
A minha Candy Bag voltou a sair do armário e desta vez para ficar, dá para combinar com tudo o que visto, é maravilhosa. E por falar em Candy Bag já viram a nova colecção de Outono?
Fim de semana prolongado a caminho, yeaaahhh

shirt: Zara (S/S 11)
shorts: Modekungen (S/S 11)
handbag: Furla Candy Bag (S/S 11)
shoes: Asos

9 comentários: