22.7.11

The Craziest Wind











Although we strive to try to take pictures, the wind was so strong that it was really hard. I almost flew (not quite true but it would be funny). Ok I do not flew, but the hair yes, I could not hold it right as you can see.
Did I told you that I love yellow? I think so, it's great to use this color in the summer, although this year the summer is completely atypical for this time of year.
Have you been to the beach already? I just went once, but also because I have not been on vacation, let's see when I will go, I still have no plans. And you, tell me about your plans for vacation to see if you can give me some ideas.


Nós bem que nos esforçamos a tentar tirar as fotos, mas o vento estava tão forte que foi díficl. Eu própria quase que voava (não é bem verdade mas seria engraçado). Ok eu não, mas o cabelo sim, não conseguia mantê-lo direito como podem ver.
Já vos disse que gosto muito de amarelo? Penso que sim, é optimo poder usar esta cor no verão, ainda que este ano o verão esteja completamente atípico para esta altura do ano.
Já conseguiram ir à praia? Só fui uma vez, mas também porque ainda não fui de férias, vamos ver quando irei, ainda não tenho planos. E vocês, contem me os vossos planos para férias a ver se me dão ideias.
Tee: Mango (S/S 11)
shorts: Queenswardrobe(S/S 11)
shoes: Vagabond

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário