19.6.11

Exploring Instanbul - Vogue Turkey June 2011








Julia Saner poses for the photographer Ahmet Polat exploring Instanbul from a man's perspective. Whether she’s taking a tour of the boxing ring or the horse stables, Julia remains simply elegant in the colorful creations of Jil Sander, Dolce & Gabbana, Miu Miu and others styled by fashion editor Mary Fellowes.


I was crazy looking for the Prada shoes of the 3rd picture but as you may know, the autumn/winter collection was already presented so it's very difficult to find spring/summer items.
About Instanbul I can say that I'm very curious to know the city, I already heard wonders about it, so one day I'll have to go there. What about you, is there any city that you are very interested to know? Tell me about it!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário