2.6.11

Brynja






In these photos you can see the beautiful Icelandic model Brynja Jónbjarnardóttir in a sugary sweet session. There is nothing that I don't like in these photos, indeed quite the contrary I love the crown of feathers (someone can tell me where can I get one like that?) and especially the style of the third picture (I prefer the English flag to the U.S. don't you?).
I have been full of work and have not been able to come to the blog, but let me tell you that next week something good will happen! I can not say yet only when everything will be confirmed. Cheer for me!
By the way, have you voted on my look of Fè site's contest? You still have today to vote, click here!
However let's see if tomorrow I can upload the photo session made ​​for the contest.

Nestas fotos podem ver a bonita modelo islandesa Brynja Jónbjarnardóttir numa sessão muito doce. Não há nada nestas fotos que não goste, aliás muito pelo contrário adoro a coroa de penas (alguem sabe dizer me onde posso arranjar uma assim?) e principalmente o estilo da terceira foto (prefiro a bandeira inglesa à americana).
Tenho andado cheia de trabalho e não tenho conseguido vir ao blog tanto quanto gostaria mas deixem me dizer vos que para a semana algo bom vai acontecer!! Não posso dizer ainda até estar tudo confirmado. Torçam por mim!
Já agora, têm votado no meu look do concurso do site Fè? Podem ainda votar até hoje aqui!
Entretanto a ver se amanhã consigo por as fotos da sessão feita para o concurso.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário