9.6.11

Alice in Wonderland













Before the next weekend comes, that is just on the doorstep (long weekend yeahhh) I have to show you the wedding photos as I promised.
The dress is from the past collection of Uterqüe, when I saw it I could not leave it, and although at the time I had no occasion to wear it, I had to buy. The dress reminded me the dress of Alice in Wonderland, do not know where I got this idea, but I was always so much about fantasy. And as my cousin's bridesmaid I thought it was a good opportunity to debut it.
As for the shoes those are the jewel of the crown in my opinion, I went crazy after them until a dear friend brought them from London.
I do not understand how sometimes it's still so hard for things to come to Portugal, or ordered over the internet because there is no delivery service to Portugal. I already found several sites that I did not order because they did not deliver here. We have to make an appeal to the brands! Come meet the Portuguese market because we also like vary and different things and if you do not want to have costs of opening stores at least try the online market, you will see that it would be sucessful, don't you agree with me?
By the way, tomorrow... Florence!!

Antes que chegue o próximo fim de semana que está mesmo à porta (fim de semana prolongado yeahhh), tenho que mostrar vos as fotos do casamento como prometido.
O vestido é da Uterque da estação passada, quando o vi não consegui largar, ainda que na altura não tivesse nenhuma ocasião para vesti-lo, tive que comprar. Achei que tinha pinta de vestido da Alice do País das Maravilhas, não sei donde tirei esta ideia, mas sempre fui assim cheia de fantasias. E como madrinha de casamento da minha prima achei que foi uma boa oportunidade para estreá-lo.
Quanto aos sapatos esses sim são a jóia da coroa para mim, andei louca atrás deles até que uma amiga muito querida trouxe-me de Londres.
Não entendo como é que às vezes ainda é tão díficil as coisas chegarem a Portugal, nem encomendado pela internet porque não existe serviço de envio para Portugal. Já encontrei vários sites em que aconteceu querer encomendar mas como não entregavam cá não encomendei. Temos que fazer um apelo às marcas! Venham conhecer o mercado português que nós também gostamos de variar e de coisas diferentes e se não querem ter custos de abertura de lojas experimentem ao menos o mercado online, vão ver que terão muito sucesso, não concordam comigo?
Já agora, é já amanhã que vou para Florença!!

dress: Uterque (au/w 10)
shoes: KG by Kurt Geiger (old)
ring: Bimba y Lola (S/S 11)
bracelets & earings: Swarovski

4 comentários:

  1. Hey ur blog is beautiful! I love all the pictures they are so colorful. Following ur blog; follow back thanks!

    Check out my Fashion Blog! VivaLaVida7.blogspot.com xXx ♥
    Hey dolls! Let's get fruity with some of the most juiciest trends of the season!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. E estavas lindissima, uma autêntica princesa! E adorei os sapatos, principalmente a cunha. Lindissimos! *

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Adorei as fotos e esses sapatos sao to die for!
    C s 1 9 9 3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. With this dress and this shoes (I really run after them like hell) it is impossible not to feel like a princess!!
    Even my grandmother told me that, so sweet!! :D

    ResponderEliminar