28.5.11

Wave of Beach Brights








These pictures come from june's issue of Flare's magazine, and shows the beautiful brazilian model Gracie Carvalho (one of the Victoria's Secreat's Angels) in a mix of casual tees and swimwear. We can say that the handbags are wonderful too, don't you agree? Gracie wares Rage & Bone, Sonia Rykiel, Stella McCartney and other in the summer shoot. I also love the colors combination. This is exactly how I would wear in the summer if I had a body like this, always prepared to take a swim. 

2 comentários:

  1. LOVE IT!!! wanna check out my blog?
    www.2-gitanas.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i'm not ready for bathing suit season at all. I wish i was, but I probably wont be anytime soon! Its a bummer because I love all of the stuff that is coming out recently.

    xoxo

    Michelle

    ResponderEliminar