30.4.11

William Arthur & Catherine Elizabeth











Just wanted to pay tribute to the marriage of William and Kate leaving some pictures of it on my blog, I thought they were both very up to the eventI hope they are always very happy! To me a typical marriage of fairy tales.

Só queria prestar uma homenagem ao casamento de William and Kate deixando algumas imagens dele no meu blog, achei que estavam os dois muito à altura do acontecimento. Espero que sejam sempre muito felizes! Para mim um verdadeiro casamento tipico dos contos de fada.

2 comentários:

  1. She is really really beautiful!!!! A perfect couple!! One magical fairytale in 21th century!! :))))
    I watched the Royal Wedding on TV and it really make me happy :)) Unforgetable experience :))

    http://truedreamcatcher.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar